Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Safari



Safari. The first day of safari was absolutely amazing. We were in Kakasii's car who is like my uncle. He drives like a mad man and doesn't stop for anything. He's killed quite a few gazelles that didn't get out of the way..

The first day we were in the Serengeti. The Serengeti is a national park and is where you can see pretty much all of the exotic wildlife you imagine when you think of Africa. We saw elephants, giraffes, hyenas, hippos, gazelles, foxes, birds, cheetahs, lizards, and lions. Lions are one of my favorite to see. They are the King of the Jungle, after all. Lionesses are complete powerhouses who do the hunting. 

It's hard to explain safari without seeing pictures. Most of my good pictures on my nice Nikon, so I can't really post any great shots on here. 

One more thing: I'm moving here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment