Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Next stop- Amsterdam

I am currently sitting on a plane. 

My thoughts right now:

1. People watching in airports is phenomenal. I'd say it is even better than amusement parks, which is saying something. 

2. So glad we took food from the Delta Sky Lounge we snuck into with Carol. The Nutella is coming in handy waiting for everyone to board. We all looked out of place in there. All of the fancy businessmen and businesswomen were all dressed in suits. I walked in with my hiking boots...so that's that. 

3. If you really think about it, I'm essentially going to be having a huge sleepover with these absolute strangers tonight on the plane. If one person farts, it is going to spread through this plane like wildfire and pollute us all. Just a thought. 

4. Thank Goodness for letting this plane have movie screens on the back of my seat. My genius plan is to watch a movie (preferably starring Ryan Gosling or Johnny Depp), eat my dinner, and take a Tylenol PM. 

5. Just talked to Lindsay on the phone and said bye. That was weird since I usually talk to her and all my other friends at least once a day. My friends = my life. I love those weirdos. A month can't be too bad, right? 


Catch y'all later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment